Vibrating Screens VTS
VTS Screens are suitable for screening of material of the grain size 0-200mm, the mesh size 2 – 63mm. The screened material can be aggregate, gravel sand, ore, coal, coke etc. VTS Screens are suitable for dry and wet screening. These screens are mostly used to separate clay from the input material prior to its entrance to the technological line.
The VTS Screens are powered by two vibrating motors attached to the sides of the screen. The adjustment of the unbalanced weights of the vibrating motors change the amplitude.
The VTS Screens are produced with 1 – 3 screening decks, which can be made of steel, rubber or plastic.
VTS Screens = many advantages:
- resistance against clogging and sticking of the screened material on the screening deck,
- minimum operation costs, which is a results of the balanced machine design, utilization of many years’ of screen operation experience and unification of parts,
- easy exchange of the screening deck,
- easy visual check of the screening process and the screening deck condition,
- high quality = high affectivity + highly economic operation.
Parameters of VTS Screens
The parameters must be dealt with individually depending on the relevant conditions.
Width of the screening deck
Length of the screening deck
Number of screening surfaces