Air Separators are designed to process construction waste, compost, municipal waste, slag or scrap iron. The process of separating the light and heavy elements in the raw material using a stream of air for separating process. Impurities and high costs are now a thing of the past.
The most important advantages of Air Separators:
- excellent separation results,
- lightweight material cabin with air recirculation duct reduces input requirements and environmental load,
- maximum flexibility of these units
- separation of up to 3 fractions,
- high quality = high operating economy.
The parameters must be dealt with individually depending on the relevant conditions.