Vibrating Feeders VPR
The VPR feeders are used for discharging, pre-screening and feeding of an even volume of non-sticking, bulk materials from a hopper or a silo into the crushers, grinding plants or screening equipment, conveying transportation etc.
The pre-screening of the material takes place on a installed screening grate with the slot size up to 150mm.
The feeder is driven by two attached vibrating motors. To change the feeding amount, adjust the unbalanced weights of the vibrating motors or change the frequency by the frequency converter.
VPR Vibrating Feeder = many advantages:
- resistance against clogging and sticking of the screened material on the screening grate,
- the cascade design of the grate deck makes the screening of finer fractions more effective,
- minimum operation costs, which results from the balanced machine design, utilization of many years’ of vibration feeder operation experience and unification of parts,
- easy exchange of the armouring,
- high quality = high affectivity + highly economic operation.
Parameters of VPR Feeders
The parameters must be dealt with individually depending on the relevant conditions.
Width of the feeding deck
Length of the feeding deck