Vibrating Screens VTE
VTE Screens are suitable for screening of material of the grain size 0-200mm, the mesh size 2 – 63mm. The material can be aggregate, gravel sand, ore, coal, coke etc. VTE Screens are suitable for dry and wet screening.
VTE Screens make unbalanced elliptical movement. The movement is powered by a vibrating motor located above the centre of gravity of the machine.
The VTE Screens are produced with 1 – 3 screening decks, which can be made of steel, rubber or plastic.
VTE Screens = many advantages:
- resistance against clogging and sticking of the screened material on the screening decks,
- minimum operation costs, which is a result of the balanced machine design, utilization of many years’ of screen operation experience and unification of parts,
- easy exchange of the screening decks.
- simple visual check of the screening process and the screening decks condition by inspection holes,
- high quality = high affectivity + highly economic operation.
Parameters of VTE Screens
The parameters must be dealt with individually depending on the relevant conditions.
Width of the screening deck
Length of the screening deck
Number of screening surfaces