Impact Crushers HIC
HIC Impact Crushers can be used for a variety of jobs, including crushing of rock in quarries (limestone, dolomite, sandstone, gravel etc) and processing of building waste for recycling (concrete, brickwork debris, bituminous materials at road reconstruction).
HIC Crushers = many advantages:
- advanced technical level which increases the effectivity of the operation,
- high degree of comminution, excellent shape value of the product,
- the higher degree of comminution can be enhanced by incorporating an extra crushing route,
- variable construction of the box to incorporate the HIC Crushers into stationary lines or mobile equipment,
- enclosed rotor body, fixed attachment of crushing bars in the rotor,
- compact solution of flexible units, impact plates and crushing plate slot adjustment,
- an easy access of operators during maintenance due to hydraulic opening of the crusher body,
- high quality = highly economic operation.
Variable design >> wide range of HIC crusher application
Parameters of HIC Crushers
The parameters must be dealt with individually depending on the relevant conditions.
Max Feed Size
Weight except Drive